Monday, October 14, 2013

Jupiter Grades!

We've done it!  We finally have a way for you to access your student's grades ONLINE!  WoW!  How hi-tech are we?  

I will be sending home a login letter with information that will allow you to access Jupiter Grades for your student.  I am also sending home a print out of current grades.

Please note that this is my first time generating report cards in this fashion.  It is in no way a final copy.  I would love questions or comments from families so that I can design a report that gives you the information that is helpful to you!  

One thing I noticed while entering grades was the damage missing work does.  I am always willing to take work, even if it's late.  I may or may not be able to recreate older assignments, however, if you want me to try, and you are willing to commit to finishing missing assignments, I will do my best.

Thanks!

Tracy Pearson

No comments:

Post a Comment